Kitchen Islands offer such great functionality. Move them around to the corner of the kitchen where you are working, or to where you need some extra counter space. They provide excellent storage as well! Have you considered that they would work great in a craft room as well as they do in a kitchen. Just some food for thought as you think about your home and where you would use this lovely piece.
We love this black island with is antique finish on the distressed wood. The top features a medium brown stain that provides depth and character to the pine. We love the hand wrought iron touches! Other things that we love include:
- three deep drawers
- two sliding doors that reveal storage with fixed shelf
- the iron towel bar
- two extra storage compartments behind metal mesh doors on sides.
- barn doors on side offer convenience and rustic appeal.
- custom pulls with non-chip finish.
- hidden casters for ease of movement when needed
59-3/4 x 30 x 36-1/4
Due to the natural qualities of wood your item may differ slightly from the one shown.