Kitchen carts make great additions giving you that extra space wherever you need it in your kitchen. I've never heard anyone complain about extra countertop space or storage room! Move the cart to the corner of the kitchen where you need some extra counter space. We have some great rustic and farmhouse styles to choose from.
We love this cart built with Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth. Knots and wood grain add to the character to be sure. In addition to being pretty there is a lot of features we love, such as:
- solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and finger joint construction between slabs
- drawer fronts include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast-iron pulls
-mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability on all pieces
- one generous size drawer and two fixed shelves mean lots of storage
- a towel hanger
- cast iron pulls with non-chip finish
- hidden casters for ease of movement.
39-1/4 X 23-1/2 X 35-1/4
Due to the natural qualities of wood your item may differ slightly from the one shown.