Kitchen Islands offer such great functionality. Move them around to the corner of the kitchen where you are working, or to where you need some extra counter space. They provide excellent storage as well! Have you considered that they would work great in a craft room as well as they do in a kitchen. Just some food for thought as you think about your home and where you would use this lovely piece.
This multi-colour island is one of best sellers. The multi-colour distressed finish means it goes with anything! It has a pine wood on top and hand wrought iron are wonderful rustic touches. This island is a fast favourite as the top is overhung on one side to double as a couner height meal server. Some of the other features that we like include:
- three drawers for lots of storage
- two sliding doors that reveal a fixed shelf
- two extra storage compartments behind metal mesh doors on the ends
- the barn doors on the side offer convenience and rustic appeal.
- the towel hanger
- the custom pulls with non-chip finish.
- casters add the ease of mobility.
59-3/4 x 30 x 35-1/4
Due to the natural qualities of wood your item may differ slightly from the one shown.