DIY Wax White Fast drying low VOC furniture wax comes in two sizes 4 oz & 8oz.
How to apply DIY Wax White to antique your furniture. One important thing that you need to remember is whenever you’re using a DIY wax, you should use clear wax first; if you don’t, then you could get a streaky dark wax finish.
There's just five simple ingredients: beeswax, carnauba wax, candelilla wax, ceresin wax, isophar and a whole lot of love!
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
2. Use a wax brush or lint-free cloth to apply a thin layer of wax evenly. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
3. Allow drying overnight. (Surface will even out)
4. After WAX has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
5. Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more to cure or harden fully.
You can paint over wax, just wait the 30 days for it to cure and then you can paint and wax again!