Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Copper Metallic Patina (Pennies from Heaven) will add a shimmery copper sheen over your surface. The patina can be used as a translucent accent or made a stronger color with added coats.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
Store your Copper Metallic Patina in a cool dry place where it will not freeze.