Kitchen Islands offer such great functionality. Move them around to the corner of the kitchen where you are working, or to where you need some extra counter space. They provide great storage as well! They work great in a craft room as well as they do in a kitchen.
The Parota Kitchen Island has a parota wood top, a wood native to Mexico and South America. The top is embellished with butterfly joints that help to keep the solid wood planks together. The wrought iron finishes - make this island feel both rustic and farmhouse. Some of the other things we love include:
- three deep drawers
- two sliding doors that reveal storage with fixed shelf
- two extra storage compartments behind metal mesh doors on sides.
- barn doors offer convenience and rustic appeal.
- hidden casters so you can easily move it as necessary
- metal towel bar
- clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
||59-3/4" x 31-1/2" x 35-3/4"
||Due to the natural qualities of wood your item may differ slightly from the one shown.